By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
OMG CelebOMG CelebOMG Celeb
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royalty
  • Style
  • More Articles
Reading: John Cena debuts dramatic new look after emotional confession
Share
Font ResizerAa
OMG CelebOMG Celeb
  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royalty
  • Style
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royalty
  • Style
  • More Articles
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
OMG Celeb > News > John Cena debuts dramatic new look after emotional confession
News

John Cena debuts dramatic new look after emotional confession

News Room
Last updated: July 1, 2026 12:42 am
News Room Published July 1, 2026
Share
SHARE

John Cena unveiled a dramatic new look as he continues his hair restoration journey after candidly revealing that cruel comments about his thinning hair left him feeling “bullied.”

The WWE legend and actor, 49, took to social media this week to reveal he had shaved his head as he underwent the second stage of his follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure.

Posing alongside hair restoration specialist Dr. Ken Anderson, John smiled for the camera while showing off his freshly shaved scalp.

© X
John showcases his freshly shaved head before surgery

‘I went all in’

Sharing the update with fans, the Little Brother star wrote: “Round 2 of FUE treatment and this time I went all in for best possible results.

“Thank you @KenAndersonMD and the staff at Anderson Center for Hair for accompanying me on this journey!”

Dr. Anderson responded with his own heartfelt message, praising John’s dedication to the process.

John said he felt 'bullied' by fans© FilmMagic
John said he felt ‘bullied’ by fans

“Always great seeing you, my friend,” he wrote. “Your commitment to the process and long-term hair health has made all the difference. I’m grateful for the trust you’ve placed in me and my team, and honored to continue being part of your journey.”

John’s candid confession

John first underwent a hair transplant in November 2024 after years of trying to conceal his hair loss.

Speaking to People, the actor admitted he had become increasingly self-conscious after wrestling fans repeatedly mocked his appearance during WWE events.

John underwent the second stage of his follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure© Getty Images
John underwent the second stage of his follicular unit extraction (FUE) hair transplant procedure

Appearing on The Pat McAfee Show last year, he described the chants as “straight-up bullying.”

“You chant, and you make me feel small, and you embarrass me… Y’all don’t know what that’s like,” he said.

“That is straight-up bullying. That’s just not cool. I don’t like it.”

He added with characteristic honesty: “So, thank you for bullying me into getting surgical hair replacement. That’s how far y’all push me.”

John also explained that his hair loss was “a genetic condition I can’t control.”

Busy beyond the ring

Away from wrestling, John is enjoying another successful chapter in Hollywood.

His comedy Little Brother, co-starring Eric André, is currently topping the Netflix charts. The film follows a successful real estate agent whose carefully ordered life is thrown into chaos when an eccentric former school friend unexpectedly returns.

The actor also has several major projects in the pipeline, including Coyote vs. Acme, Matchbox: The Movie and One Attempt Remaining.

John Cena in action © Getty Images
John Cena in action

Will he wrestle again?

Although John officially retired from in-ring competition following his final match against Gunther at WWE’s Saturday Night’s Main Event, he hasn’t completely ruled out another appearance.

Speaking to Us Weekly, he admitted “never” is a difficult word to use. “I hate speaking in absolutes… ‘Never’ is a strong word,” he said.

“It would be financial suicide for someone to court me in a position where I would have another match, and I truly mean that. So if you’re in the business of torching currency, that’s the only way to get me back in the ring.”

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

Elizabeth Hurley is a heatwave vixen in ultra-plunging swimsuit and newly-bleached hair

Ariana Grande confirms romance with ex Ricky Alvarez after telling fans ‘we always find our way back’

As the World Turns actor who starred opposite Meg Ryan dies following cancer battle

King Charles’s 20,000-acre Norfolk estate hit by complaints over rat infestation

Pics of the Model & Actress Over the Years – Hollywood Life

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
TwitterFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
Popular News
Royalty

Princess Raiyah of Jordan secretly divorces Roald Dahl’s grandson after 6 years of marriage

News Room News Room July 9, 2026
Star Sightings: Mariah Carey Has Dinner at Bad Roman in Beverly Hills, Belmont Cameli Surprises Concertgoers
Barefoot Prince Louis tries to keep up with big brother Prince George in new holiday footage – watch
Reece Witherspoon makes red carpet debut with ultra-private new beau
King Charles’ Balmoral invite that Prince Harry branded ‘disrespectful’
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

OMG Celeb

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact
2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?