By using this site, you agree to the Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Accept
OMG CelebOMG CelebOMG Celeb
Notification Show More
Font ResizerAa
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royalty
  • Style
  • More Articles
Reading: Who Are the San Diego Mosque Shooting Suspects? About Cain Clark & Caleb Vazquez
Share
Font ResizerAa
OMG CelebOMG Celeb
  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royalty
  • Style
Search
  • Home
  • News
  • Celebrity
  • Entertainment
  • Gossip
  • Lifestyle
  • Royalty
  • Style
  • More Articles
Have an existing account? Sign In
Follow US
OMG Celeb > News > Who Are the San Diego Mosque Shooting Suspects? About Cain Clark & Caleb Vazquez
News

Who Are the San Diego Mosque Shooting Suspects? About Cain Clark & Caleb Vazquez

News Room
Last updated: May 19, 2026 2:19 pm
News Room Published May 19, 2026
Share
SHARE
Image Credit: AFP via Getty Images

Two teenagers were identified as the suspects behind the horrifying, fatal shooting at the Islamic Center of San Diego. Three people died as a result of the May 18, 2026, incident, and law enforcement stated that two adolescents allegedly attacked the mosque, then died from apparent self-inflicted gunshot wounds. According to multiple outlets, the teens were identified as Cain Clark and Caleb Vazquez.

Learn about the suspects behind the San Diego mosque shooting here.

Who Are the Suspects Behind the San Diego Mosque Shooting?

According to multiple outlets, the two alleged suspects in the San Diego mosque shooting were teenagers Clark and Vazquez. Authorities said that the pair allegedly opened fire outside the Islamic Center of San Diego on May 18, 2026.

Police later discovered the suspects dead inside a vehicle a few blocks away from the mosque and stated that both teens are believed to have died from self-inflicted gunshot wounds.

Officials are reportedly treating the case as a possible hate crime upon discovering anti-Islamic writings other messages inside the vehicle.

The shooting left three victims dead, including a mosque security guard identified by reports as Amin Abdullah.

Authorities confirmed that children attending classes at the mosque’s school were fortunately evacuated during the ordeal.

Who Is Cain Clark?

Clark has been identified by several news outlets as one of the alleged shooters in the San Diego mosque attack. Reports indicate that Clark was a student at Madison High School in San Diego and had competed for the school’s wrestling program.

According to NBC, Clark had been attending school virtually and was expected to graduate soon. Family members told reporters they were shocked by the incident and had little knowledge about the late teenager’s alleged motive.

How Old Is Cain Clark?

Clark was 17 years old at the time of the San Diego mosque shooting, according to multiple reports.

Who Is Caleb Vazquez?

The second alleged suspect was identified as Vazquez, although some outlets had the last name spelled as Velasquez. Authorities said that the teenager was allegedly with Clark during the attack at the Islamic Center of San Diego.

How Old Is Caleb Vazquez?

Vasquez was reportedly 18 years old. Police said that both suspects were wearing camouflage-style clothing during the mosque attack. After the shooting, officers located the Vazquez and Clark deceased inside a nearby vehicle alongside recovered weapons, ammunition and alleged hate-related writings.

Read the full article here

You Might Also Like

‘Baby brain’ is not cognitive decline, it’s a maternal superpower — according to neurologists

Jennifer Lopez’s ‘raunchy’ forbidden rom-com Office Romance has Netflix viewers hooked after first look

Reacher fans warn Alan Ritchson his new social media clip is ‘not going to be helpful’ after alleged fight video leaks

Who Plays Caroline Kennedy in ‘Love Story’? 5 Things About Actress Grace Gummer

Kate Middleton’s new chapter in Italy is reviving memories of Princess Diana

Share This Article
Facebook Twitter Email Print
Leave a comment

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow US

Find US on Social Medias
FacebookLike
TwitterFollow
YoutubeSubscribe
TelegramFollow
Popular News
News

Sarah Ferguson and Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor’s strict ban for Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice

News Room News Room May 13, 2026
Savannah Guthrie tears up on return to TODAY 2 months into her mom Nancy’s disappearance: ‘Good to be home’
Queen Mary of Denmark pictured for the first time since father’s heartbreaking death
Tiger Woods’ Rollover Crash 2026: Updates on His Condition After the Accident
Prince Harry and Meghan Markle attend A-list event amid new legal battle
- Advertisement -
Ad imageAd image

OMG Celeb

  • Privacy Policy
  • Terms of use
  • For Advertisers
  • Contact
2024 © Prices.com LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Welcome Back!

Sign in to your account

Username or Email Address
Password

Lost your password?